Saturday, June 20, 2009

For my contacts

I am taking a virtual tour. For every hour I exercise (and every step I take during each day), I get to count travel distance on my imaginary trip. I want to visit interesting places, some of which I may have actually seen, some which I never have. Hopefully I have photos of the places I've been which I will post to make my virtual trip more interesting. However, there are many places I have never been.

If you are connected to one of these places (or you would like me to visit your place on my virtual trip), I want to post a description of what I would see along with a photo or two and maybe a link to your own website. I hope to make this trip interesting to readers so other people can be inspired to take their own trip, real or imaginary.

I can be reached at virtually meme @ coastaccess.com (I inserted spaces to fool spam engines). Please feel free to email me there if you want to be included and are willing to give me pictures to dress up my post. If I can, I will include your location in my trip (and I probably can. - one of the joys of the virtual world, I can go back and rewrite my trip!)

See you in the virtual world!

No comments:

Post a Comment