Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Checking in - 1/15/2013

Have I mentioned that Wednesday is check in day?  Well, it is.  Why Wednesday?  You see, I have a weight loss group that meets on Wednesdays and I check in with them.  So I made it check in day.

This week I "walked" 4.63 miles.  I am including my exercise since the beginning of the year, which brings me to 8 miles walked.  Let's see, that means I'm at - Portland!  Still!

I do encourage people to join me.  I would like to get out of Portland and on my way to at least, maybe, Troutdale?  (If you know the Portland area, that's kind of funny.  Lame, but kind of funny. Troutdale isn't very far.)

I will work on a Portland themed challenge.  Watch the blog for the next few days and see what I come up with!

See you en route!

No comments:

Post a Comment